Stunning and pristine 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home that boasts 2 additional flex spaces! Almost brand new with top of the line quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors. This chef's kitchen includes an oversized island, large pantry, gas stove with the gorgeous cabinet grade hood that sets the tone for the luxurious and light-filled space. The spacious 2-story home has an impressive 20' ceiling in the gathering room with an impressive flagstone entertainment wall, complete with surround sound. Backyard is fully fenced and private, backing up to a wooded area along with a common space. Live in one of the most desirable neighborhoods, Longleaf has a palatial zero entry pool, fitness center, playground, tennis and basketball courts, miles of tree lined sidewalks, and more! Be sure to click the virtual tour and call to make your appointment today!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,755 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Kit/Din Combo,Separate Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Exhaust Fan,Linen Closet in Bath,Water Closet/Priv Toilet
- Alarm System,Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven - Electric,Refrigerator,Security/Prewired,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Zoned
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door,Blinds/Verticals,Ceiling Fans,Ceilings - High,Crown Molding,Laundry Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage/Carport,Driveway,Front Car Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System. Sidewalks.
Cash, Conventional, USDA, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Gainesville Alachua County AOR