A home this special does not come along often! Sitting atop historic and scenic Missionary Ridge, this Tudor Revival cottage was built in 1907 for Sanford Bennett of Bennett-Hubbard Candy in Chattanooga. It boasts a phenomenal oversized lot that is absolutely captivating! Unique cobblestone detailing as well as classic half-timbering and a jerkinhead roof give the home so much charm. With three Bedrooms, two Full Bathrooms, and space for the now essential Home Office, this property provides not only beauty but function. Don't miss this truly incredible opportunity to own a piece of Missionary Ridge that has not been publicly available for almost 50 years! The interior has an abundance of natural light and historic character, featuring 12 ft ceilings, multiple built-ins, carved
Single Family, Other
2,511 sq. ft
Cable Lines/Above Ground,Electric Lines/Above Ground,Telephone Lines/Above Ground
East Ridge Elementary
East Ridge Middle
East Ridge High
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Separate Dining Room
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Range - Free Standing,Microwave,Refrigerator,Single Oven,Washer,Water Heater - Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet and Other
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. In Den/Family Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage - Ceiling,Ceiling - 9 Ft or More,Laundry Room,Pantry - Butler,Washer & Dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Main Level,Off Street Parking,Utility Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Patio/Deck,Porch. Gradual Sloping,Level,Mountain View,Scenic View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: TNCAR: Chattanooga Association of Realtors