Welcome to luxury living in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. This Tuscan-style home offers privacy on a 1.53-acre lot with panoramic hill country views. The entrance to La Ventana welcomes you with grandeur, greeted by your majestic longhorns.Stone walls and wrought iron fencing enhance the exterior charm. Outdoor living spaces capture the stunning hill country views, perfect for entertaining or relaxation.Inside, meticulous craftsmanship is showcased with Venetian plaster walls and high open beamed ceilings and Hickory wood floors. The custom Tuscan-style architecture adds timeless elegance.The grand foyer welcomes you with a beautiful barreled ceiling, offering a glimpse of the luxury within. The chef's kitchen and breakfast areas are a culinary enthusiast's dream, featuring an open beamed ceiling, Italian-style stone and brick fireplace, Wolf range and oven, and a Sub Zero built-in refrigerator. Venetian plaster and Chicago brick accent walls add sophistication and uniqueness.The living room impresses with an open beamed cathedral ceiling and a large stone and brick fireplace. Impeccable attention to detail is evident throughout.The primary suite wing is a haven of luxury and tranquility. A barreled ceiling hallway, adorned with black steel French doors, leads to the primary suite. French doors open to a covered stone patio, inviting you to embrace the natural beauty surrounding the home. The open beamed cathedral ceiling adds to the elegance/ The recently updated ensuite bath features stone accent walls, a large walk-in shower, and spacious separate vanities. The highlight is the enormous walk-in closet with custom built-in dressers and abundant natural light.Additional features include an oversized 3-car garage with a shop area and tons of storage. Residents enjoy superior amenities: driving range, tennis/pickleball courts, gyms, pools, commercial kitchen and more. Experience luxurious living in the Hill Country. This jewel of a home awaits!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,467 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
La Ventana Ph 1
Cable Available,Electricity Available,High Speed Internet Available,Propane,Phone Available,Water Connected,Underground Utilities
Johnson High School
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup
- Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,PlumbedForIce Maker,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Water Softener Owned,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Tankless Water Heater,VentedExhaust Fan
- Tile, Wood
- Propane. Central, Fireplace.
- 2. Gas Log,Great Room,Kitchen,Masonry,Raised Hearth,Stone,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Built-in Features,Open Beams/Beamed Ceailings,Tray Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Chandelier,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Double Vanity,Entrance Foyer,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Granite Counters,High Ceilings,In-Law Floorplan,Kitchen Island,Multiple Living Areas,Multiple Dining Areas,Main Level Primary,No Interior Steps,Open Floorplan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Door-Multi,Garage,Garage Door Opener.
- Brick, Stone
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Hill, Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Canyon
- Back Yard,Cross Fenced,Fenced,Full,Gate,Stone,Wood,Wrought Iron
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barbecue,Dog Run,Garden,Gas Grill,Outdoor Grill,Private Yard,Rain Gutters,Uncovered Courtyard,Fire Pit. Back Yard,Sloped Down,Front Yard,Garden,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Native Plants,Rolling Slope,Many Trees,Sprinklers Automatic,Sprinklers In Ground,Sprinklers Partial,Trees Large Size,Trees Medium Size,Views.
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, Texas Vet, VA Loan
Data Provided by ATTOM Data Solutions
Data Provided by ATTOM Data Solutions
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price