Welcome to this gorgeous, move-in ready townhome with 3 bedrooms upstairs and a guest room or den on the lower level plus 3 full and 1 half baths. Abundant natural light, open floor plan, upgraded finishes, ample storage space. Notice details like the tray ceilings, granite counters, cherry cabinets, recessed lighting, custom trim, and luxury vinyl tile flooring. This home is tucked back into the neighborhood near a wooded area and has 2 designated parking spaces directly in front. The floor plan allows for many options for at-home work, schooling, crafts, media and gaming, The recently repainted deck is right off the breakfast nook for easy access to outdoor dining and relaxing. Don't miss the 3D virtual tour. Offers due Tues 1/19 at 12pm.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,720 sq. ft
Underground, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
WILLIAM H. FARQUHAR
JAMES HUBERT BLAKE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,880 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 840 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Stove, Appliance Center, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Sprinkler System, Fire Sprinklers, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Rear, Wood
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS