Pride of ownership shows throughout this 9 room home in convenient East Concord location. Set on 1 acre across from Concord Country Club this home features lovely Hardwood floors, two wood burning fireplaces, fully applianced newly renovated eat-in kitchen, formal dining room open to a spacious living room, finished walk-out lower level with family room, den, bedroom and new 3/4 bath plus electric sauna and flex office space. Walk out to your private back yard oasis with patio, pergola and in-ground pool.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1500+ Gallon,Concrete,Leach Field - Conventionl,Private,Septic
2,169 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Concord School District SAU #8
Concord High School
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,169 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher - Energy Star,Range - Electric,Refrigerator-Energy Star
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Wall Unit(s)
- Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Climate Controlled,Concrete,Daylight,Exterior Access,Finished,Full,Insulated,Interior Access,Walkout
- Double Pane,Energy Star
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Blinds,Fireplace - Wood,Fireplaces - 2,Laundry Hook-ups,Sauna,Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage,Parking Spaces 6+.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Partial,Natural Shade,Patio,Pool - In Ground,Windows - Double Pane,Windows - Energy Star. Corner,Country Setting,Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NHNNE: Northern New England Real Estate Network