Welcome home! This spacious, renovated house boasts 4 bedrooms plus an additional den downstairs and is ideal for your growing family or working from home. The newer roof, HVAC unit, garage doors and vinyl siding make this a low maintenance option! Enjoy the beautiful views from your back porch and the fenced in yard for your children or furry friends! Schedule your private showing today before this one is gone!
Single Family, Other
1,784 sq. ft
Cable Lines/Above Ground,Electric Lines/Above Ground,Telephone Lines/Above Ground
Heritage High School
Detailed Room Information
- Combined w/Kitchen,Eat-In-Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Electric Range - Free Standing,Water Heater - Electric
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. In Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry Room,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Washer & Dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car Garage,Basement,Off Street Parking,Side Loading.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Out Building,Patio/Deck,Porch Covered. Corner Lot,Gradual Sloping,Mountain View,Scenic View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: TNCAR: Chattanooga Association of Realtors