Pre- Construction Opportunity!!! – Summer 2024 completion forecast. Quality, Value, and Location! Luxury living on .5 acre quiet, fully wooded lot in the highly sought after Woodson HS district! Enjoy the privacy of this incredible home site. Convenient location with easy access to Rt 236, 495 and 66 and tons of shopping and dining options just minutes away in Fairfax. Evergreene Homes is proud to present our most popular floor plan - The Chapman. Our List Price includes our Platinum Finishes Package only. We offer many structural options such as: Morning Room Extension, Main level Guest Suite with full bathroom, Main level Study, Butler’s Pantry, Laundry Room Cabinets with Sink and optional Basement areas: Rec Room, Media Room, Exercise Room, Bedroom and full Bathroom. Upon arrival in the foyer you are welcomed by gleaming hardwood floors, dual staircases, large Study and formal Dining Room. Our Deluxe Kitchen features a 5 burner cooktop and an enormous island with gracious seating and extra storage. All soft close cabinets and drawers and quartz countertops provide a sleek and elegant feel. Designed with the family in mind, the Great Room includes a gas fireplace with a separate wall for the entertainment center as well as an impressive coffered ceiling detail. The Mud Room provides ample space for shoes, backpacks, and sports equipment. Working from home is easy and enjoyable w/the main Den located in the back left of home and you can opt to close in the Living Room to create a 2nd home office. On the upper level, the shining star is the layout of the huge Owner's Suite with Sitting Room and over-sized Walk-In Closets. Clients tell us the access to the Walk-In Closet from both the bedroom and bathroom is one of the homes best design features. The Owner’s bedroom also features two box ceilings. The Owner’s Bathroom features a large Frameless Shower, soaking tub as well as great storage as part of the his and hers sinks and vanities. Each of the 3 additional upper level bedrooms are ample size with one on-suite bath and one Buddy bath. Our Homes Always Include Quality Features including whole house fan on the second level with ability to improve the air quality within the entire home, Humidifier, Electronic Air Cleaner, abundant recessed lighting, best in class 10 year transferable Builder’s Warranty, 2X6 upgraded framing, thermal insulation, and pest tubes in the exterior walls and much more round out the features of this home.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Asphalt,Cement plank,Fiber cement,Frame
4,881 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
9/4/2023 12:00:00 AM
LITTLE RIVER PINES
Electric Available,Natural Gas Available,Water Available,Sewer Available
FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Has Laundry,Upper Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,881 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- ENERGY STAR Refrigerator,Cooktop,Oven - Wall,Dishwasher,Disposal,Built-In Microwave,Stainless Steel Appliances,Washer/Dryer Hookups Only,Water Heater,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Connecting Stairway,Interior Access,Rear Entrance,Space For Rooms,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- 1. Gas/Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter System,Attic,Breakfast Area,Butlers Pantry,Carpet,Combination Kitchen/Dining,Crown Moldings,Dining Area,Family Room Off Kitchen,Floor Plan - Open,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Kitchen - Gourmet,Kitchen - Eat-In,Kitchen - Island,Kitchen - Table Space,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Primary Bath(s),Soaking Tub,Tub Shower,Upgraded Countertops,Walk-in Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Frame, Fiber Cement, Asphalt, Cement Plank
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting,Street Lights. Backs to Trees,Partly Wooded,No Thru Street,Front Yard,Rear Yard,Trees/Wooded.
0593 08 0012
Data Provided by ATTOM Data Solutions
Data Provided by ATTOM Data Solutions
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price